Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dalia Ziada writes to Tharwa Project


I am writing to Tharwa Project website in Arabic since almost two months now. I do not know why I was expected to be an anti-American writer only because I am an Arab. I was attacked because I discussed American investments in the Arab civil society and human rights organizations. I was also attacked when I revealed the sufferings of the Arab depressed women in another article which I won an honorable mention from HAMSA organization for it. Hands Across Mideast Support Alliance (HAMSA) is an initiative launched by the American Islamic Congress. The most shocking is the comments I had from my Islamist family, commenting on my Article about Bahaism and freedom of belief !!!!

anyway I will not stop writing because for me "TO WRITE IS TO LIVE". OK?!