Saturday, May 12, 2007

Judge Murad is accusing me of contempting Islam and wants to block my blog!!!!!



The Judge Abdul Fattah Murad wants to block my blog because of this poem. What do you think? He is accusing me of contempting Islam. I am a Muslim and I am proud of this. However, I will never agree with your shameful practices against my friend Kareem Amer. Clear?


For more information read HRinfo Press Release.







سجين

داليا زيادة




أيا عبيد الذل و الضعف المهين


أيا زبانية الجحيم



تسألوني عن صلاتي


عن صيامي عن حياتي



عن كلام قلته للعالمين

تتعجبون و تسألون


إن كنت عبدا مثلكم
أو كان لي مذهب و دين


فاسمعوني كلكم


ولو شئتم لا تسمعون


أيا أيها المحققون


أنا لا أعبد ما تعبدون


و لا أنتم على ما اعبد تقدرون

لكم دينكم و لي

بين الأديان دين
أنتم عبيد الكذب و الأوهام

أنتم عبيد القهر


و الذل المهين


أما أنا

فلي فؤاد شامخ
لا يستكين

أنا من عبيد الحق


عبد للسلام
مصر الكنانة مسجدي

شمس الحقيقة قبلتي


و البحر لي بيت وسيع


أسجنوني .. عذبوني


لن أعود و لن أخاف


ألا تعون؟
فالشرف كل الشرف لي

في أن أكون

من أجل ما أؤمن

سجين
أنا صامد .. لن أستكين


داليا زيادة


Prisoner

Dalia Ziada



O' slaves of wretchedness and abject weakness


O' torturers coming from hell


You're questioning my prayers,



My fasting, my life, and


My messages to universe!


You wonder and ask


Whether I'm a slave like you


Or I have a creed and religion.


Hey all of you, listen to me,


Or if you want don't listen:


O' my interrogators,


I am not a worshiper of what you worship


And you cannot worship what I worship


You have a religion,


And I have some other religion.


You are the worshipers of lies and illusions.


You are the worshipers of coercion,

And disgusting humbleness.


While I am not.


I have a brave heart,


Which cannot be defeated


I am one of the servants of the bestower of truth


And also the servant of the bestower of peace.


All of egypt is my sanctuary.


And the radiance of the truth is my qiblah [direction of prayer].


The sea is my extended home.

Imprison me ... Torture me!


I won’t retreat, I won't panic.


Do not you understand?


I have the honor


To stick to my beliefs


Even if I'll have


The title of prisoner


I'm steadfast, I won't surrender



Dalia Ziada