Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Dalia Ziada in Almasry Alyoum newspaper



Thanks God. I think I am going to be a famous person or may be I becme a famous person already. Today I found a whole article talking about me in Almasry Alyoum daily newspaper. The article is written by the famous and beautiful writer; Sherin Abuel Naga. I read it this morning and I could not help telling you about. I am extremely happy.


The link is: http://www.almasry-alyoum.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=24002


Sherin Abuel Naga discussed my winning essay in HAMSA competetion last month. She talked about the brilliancy of handling Arab women issue in such a simple way. I met Sherin few month ago at Dar Merit Publishing House. She was extremely beautiful at that day and I praised her beauty. There were Ahmed Fouad Negm the famous poet setting with me at Dar Merit. He praised her beauty too :)

The link is: http://www.almasry-alyoum.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=24002


Almasry Alyoum is an independent newspaper known for its dare situations against state authority and regime in Egypt. It is a good idea to have my work discussed in such paper rather than any other semi-official paper.

Allah is great. I love yo Allah. Thank you Allah for making my dreams getting real.

Wait for me, Glob.
I am coming with much hope.
I am coming with no fear.
I am coming to remove every single tear.
I am coming to be me
I am coming to be the unique Dalia Ziada

Thanks God, as you always support me even if I was so stupid not to seek your help. Thanks Almighty and merciful God.

OOOOOOOOOOOh! I almost forgot.

To read the ARTICLE ON DALIA ZIADA go to this link:
http://www.almasry-alyoum.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=24002