Monday, June 19, 2006

Dr. Tareq Al-Suwaidan and Dalia Ziada

For those who do not know him, he is Dr. Tareq Al-Suwaidan from Kuwait. He is an Islamic preacher and a well-known human development trainer. He is the owner and chairman of Gulf Innovation for Training and Consulting Company. He runs a TV station named "Al-Resalah TV" which is rather Islamic. That is not all; Dr. Tareq Al-Suwaidan is the presenter of many TV programs dealing with both Islamic and Human Development issues.

For me, Dr. Tareq Al-Suwaidan is more than that. I call him the wizard of my life. He was the reason why I feel satisfied and why I enjoy success right now. Though that we have never met yet. The whole story started like this. I was in a big trouble. A seventy-something years old christian lady approached me and tried to convince me to leave my religion (Islam) and gain salvation by being christian. At the beginning I was strong enough to say no and debate with her on this issue. We used to meet daily and she was intelligent enough to attract me to her religion.

At this moment, I was about to lose control and be christian.I tried to contact many Shiekhs and preachers in my neighbourhood and my province. Most of them insulted me, while few other sympathized with me and blamed me for having low knowledge on Islam. None of them gave me true advice. None of them told me what to do to stop this lady.

On some friday cold night I was home alone watching TV. On Smarts-Way TV, I saw Dr. Tareq Al-Suwaidan for the first time. It was December, and the holy month of Ramadan was about to start. I liked him so much. The way he was talking affected me and made me feel safe and relaxed. So I decided to contact him. By the end of the program, this link was written: Dr. Tareq Al-Suwaidan ( It was like the drop of water given to a lost man in the desert for me. I visited the website and picked his email and messaged him. He was sincere enough to reply to my emails. He helped me to deal with that woman and guided me to a bright future. He supported me for almost four month to launch my difficult and joyful path in life. He is still replying to my emails till now and he never let me down.

From here, form my own blog I would like to declare it to the world. I like this man and hope that me and him meet in paradise with our dearest beloved Prophet Mohammmad (Peace and Blessings be Upon Him). Thanks God for having Dr. Tareq Al-Suwaidan in my life.

Now, I am the moderator of "Cultures Forum"; an English section of "Al-Suwaidan's Forum" which you may visit on . I also work as a remote translator for Al-Suwaidan's Gulf Innovation Company located in Kuwait. That is beside my work as a translator for a human rights organization located in Egypt ( and the Executive Director of Softcopy Translation Center ( I also translate as a volunteer for some human rights organizations and publishing houses in Egypt. He ehlped me to be Dalia Ziada as I love she to be.

Dr. Tareq Al-Suwaidan; Thank You. Yet, I have to thank Allah first. So thanks God.